Monday, July 28, 2014

Butterfly Quilt

I have been working on a quilt to be raffled for DEBRA, (Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Association), a not for profit volunteer based organisation that does not receive any direct Government funding.
I have stitched butterflies similar to their logo flitting over the quilt with some flowers similar in design to the butterflies.


 The quilt has turned out quite pretty and feminine, I think a little too much to appeal to a lot of people, so now I have decided to donate another quilt to the raffle, something with wider appeal.

There is a lovely potted plant as second prize. You will find these in the waiting room at St Vincent's Hospital Toowoomba. Tickets $2.00 each.
Contact me if you would like to buy a ticket!
Meanwhile, the pretty butterfly quilt will be put await for a baby quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment